The resources on this page are designed to share valuable, high-level information related to a range of financial scenarios. Financial calculators can help you get an idea of your current financial situation. Please only use these as a tool and a reference. Our team is happy to work with you to answer any specific questions.
● Social security retirement income estimator
● How does inflation impact my retirement income needs?
● Convert discretionary expenses to savings
● IRA Rollover Estimator
● How long will it take to double my money?
● How long until my savings reach my goal?
● Save now vs. save later
● How much should I save to reach my goal?
● What will my current savings grow to?
● Calculate rate of return
● How do taxes and inflation impact my return?
● What is my life expectancy?
● How much will I earn in my lifetime?
● How long will my current life insurance proceeds last?
● Understanding Different Insurance Plans
● Federal income tax calculator
● How much self-employment tax will I pay?
● What is my tax-equivalent yield?
● Tax refund estimator
Home & Mortgage
● Comprehensive mortgage calculator
● Should I convert to a bi-weekly payment schedule?
● What are the tax savings generated by my mortgage?
● Compare an interest-only versus traditional mortgage
● Refinance Mortgage Interest Savings Calculator
● Will I be able to pay back my student loans?
● Advantages of the Coverdell ESA.
● Advantages of a 529 College Savings Plan
● What is the value of a college education?
● What are the payments on a parental (PLUS) loan?
● Saving for Education
● How long will it take to pay off my credit card(s)?
● How long until my loan is paid off?
● What would my loan payments be?
● What is the balance owing on my loan?
● Should I pay off debts or invest the money?
Paycheck & Benefits
● Convert my salary to an equivalent hourly wage.
● Convert my hourly wage to an equivalent salary.
● Smart Bond Investing Accrued Interest Calculator
● Retirement Calculator
● College Savings Calculator
● Savings Calculator
● 401(k) and IRA Minimum Required Distribution Calculator
● Internal Revenue Service
● Filing Resources
● Social Security Administration
Link Disclosure: The information being provided is strictly as a courtesy. When you click on any of the links provided here, you are leaving this website and viewing information provided by a third party. We make no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided by any third-party website. Nor is the company liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising out of your access to or your use of third-party technologies, websites, information and programs made available through this website. By accessing these calculators, you assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the third-party website.